Saturday, July 30, 2011

To My Readers

I am sorry. I removed the last entry titled "relapse" because a reader was offended. I am not sure why. It was potentially damaging for a reason that could not be fixed. I was glad to remove the entry for that reason.

When I started writing My Scroll, and saw how my readers liked my writing and it was very encouraging. After my third entry, i saw an opportunity that i have been trying to pursue for a long, to write a book. I saw how easily i could turn each entry into a twenty page chapter or more. Each of my entres are just a glempse part my life, my thoughts, and how i see things.

Some readers may disagree, some may think its a stupid blog, and some may be offended. It is never  an intention to hurt or undermind anyone with my writing. I write because i have a story to tell. and the majority of my readers like it.

5 comments:

  1. always remember that you write here is yours, be true to who you that is the way you will reach the most people. i hope that you don't delete any more of your posts and i think those that are offended can leave your blog. i think being sorry is silly. i think you a kind and helpful man. This blog is about your life Never APOLOGIES for your life and being truthful. Keep writing! Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's your blog. It's your personal thoughts. If a person is offended they should just not read it. Their life experiences are probably more sheltered than yours.keep writing. Your blog is great. There's always gonna be some negative Nancy out there. They can get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought of that as i was reading your post. I commented on one of ur post. I think it's a great idea. Your blog is great, and i agree with anonymous... Keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think u write beautifully - keep going

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you very much Alice... i hope you enjoy the rest of my entries

    ReplyDelete