Thursday, August 16, 2012

Attitude


Picture this. . You're sitting there doing nothing. You know you are high inelligent. You want things but you diont reach for them. You wait and wait for something to happen. You wait for someone to magically appear and read your mind without you making any effort at all. It's like you're in a vegitative state. You aren't being negative either, you just have no attitude at all. In achieving something, no attitude is worse the negative attitude
Got that vision?
When I thought up this topic I had the mentality to present it in a fashion to target people trying to achieve but is presented with obhsticles whatever it may be. Your attitude will make all the difference in the world. And often times, bad attitude is better than no attitude at all because you'll most likely learn from the negative effect of a bad attitude.
I was ultimately discribing myself I the opening paragraph. That was me for a very long time. After finding myself lone, in charge of my own life, and I wasnt putting my self out there, I realize this was not getting me any where. But I knew how to have a good attitude, I just wasn't using it.
Here is a video... concentrate on their attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment